MJ Gaan is the Founder & CEO of BDI, Inc. and Franeta Mall, a young but dynamic diversified strategic firm which has been helping people establish their businesses through a wide array of consultations and offerings from different divisions of services, ventures and products. Through her company, she continuously transforms business owners’ traditional businesses into digital ones by placing their products in Franeta Mall digital channels including to their Franeta Mall Site, Lazada, Shopee and Akulalu and by building digital stores for them complete from A to Z. She is one of the youngest self-made businesswoman in the field of eCommerce & diversification with a vision of assisting SMEs to expand and grow their businesses, whatever industry it may be.
In this episode, MJ Gaan shares her business journey on how her data-mining business turned into a diversified consulting firm having services, ventures and products division. She shares how she continuously evolved her business through her tenacity and resilience that helped her greatly especially in her struggles as she innovates her business.
“The only way to predict the future is to create it now. If this is not the life that you want to be experiencing that means you have always a chance, every single day to mold and predict our future by doing what we can to do today. Do something else that you think would change your future. It’s not magic. Everything needs hard work. It all starts by doing what you can today.”
For more related content, follow MJ at:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FranetaMall
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/franetamall/
- Website: http://www.bdiinc.com.ph/ and http://www.franetamall.com/
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!