Melvene Holly Celeste started working with an organization at the age of 19. It’s where she met the farmers that time and started a sideline business. She’s into singing and growing up she developed her creative and technical writing. She managed to grow her business while doing a full-time job at the same time.
Melvene shares how she started and grew her business with just $100 capital and helped local farmers have a sustainable income. She also shares how she thrived and helped other small-scale businesses amidst the pandemic.
“One of the most important aspects of business is you give attention to good quality customer service. That will establish relationships with the clients.”
Connect with Melvene and check out the products.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celesteaph/
- Website: www.celestea.co
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!