Welcome to Queens Get Real which is a mini segment of Queens in Biz Podcast. Hosted by Melissa Profeta, the Influential Branding Specialist, and a Multi-preneur, and co-host Ellie Avella, the country’s first Vitality and Human Potential Coach and the Philippines’ Biohacking Pioneer.
Queens Get Real podcast have episodes where queens openly talk about love, relationships, life, and sex.
Today’s episode is about coping with breakups with Guest Coach Ms. Sarah M. Suyom, Certified Spiral Practitioner at The Spiral School of Awakening, Founder at Beauty Express Davao, and Light-flicker at Becoming Triggerless.
What You’ll Learn
- Evaluate the relationships you have in your life, with your friends and practicing self-love.
- The clearing process and healing yourself.
- Connecting with your body and acknowledging your emotions.
- And much more!
If you wanted to know more about relationships and self-love, follow Sarah on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/sarah.m.suyom
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!