Yumi is the K-Pop Convention Look-alike winner in 2014. She is also one of the most popular content creators on Tiktok.
In this episode, Yumi shares what and how her life was before she became a Tiktok Star. She discloses that it has always been her dream to be an actress. This is why she joined several KPop contests until she won in the K-Pop look-alike contest. Yumi has evolved to become a content creator with growing followers. She shares her struggles in content creation and the pressure she feels with the vanity stats. She hopes to develop her confidence and public speaking skills as she wants to stay in the entertainment industry for the long haul.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!