Maria Korina Bertulfo is the CEO & Founder of Filipina Homebased Moms: the first and biggest freelancing group for Pinay moms with 200,000 members nationwide. Mommy MK is passionate about helping Stay-at-home, Corporate and Overseas moms thrive in their chosen career either as an entrepreneur or freelancer so that they can earn enough without leaving their family. She is the woman with strong advocacy to change the world, one mom at a time.
In this episode, Mommy MK shares how she started a community as a support group for moms to help them on their work-from-home journey. The community grew and she started to offer some services and turned it into a business. And now, she’s helping Filipina moms learn how to start online jobs that offer great opportunities to work at home.
“Just be kind. When you have a big heart to help other people, it’s easier for you to think of projects or ways on how you can do business and start something.”
For more related content, follow MK
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!