Nina Maridoll Aclan-Bigalba is the President and CEO of Pretty and Calm Beauty and Wellness Center. Pretty and Calm has a holistic approach for health and beauty. Their services include health therapy and in partnership with doctors. At the age of 24., Nina started her first business venture which she named “Nina Therapea.” It ran for five years. It has been Nina’s life calling to help develop her client’s self-esteem.
This episode digs deep into the successes and challenges faced by a beauty and wellness business especially this pandemic season. They highlighted how the power of word of mouth strategy helps them thrive. The usual grind of handling clients and dealing with competitions were, likewise, tackled in this episode.
“As entrepreneurs, we should have a resilient mindset and should be a few steps ahead.”
Connect with Nina and check out the products.
- Facebook: Pretty and Calma
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Queen’s only Tribe Facebook Group: High Value and Financially Independent Women Network
- Website: melissaprofeta.com
- Facebook Page: Melissa Profeta
- Get to know Melissa Profeta at https://www.thisismelp.com/
- Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Spotify. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!